Welcome to First Christian Church of Colorado Springs
We have a strong commitment to children and youth, we seek to practice “radical hospitality” and to accept folks wherever they are on life’s journey. You’ll never be told what you "have to" believe, and, perhaps most important, everyone is treated with respect and dignity; no one is second-class and all are truly welcome!
We are part of a whole movement of Christians – the Disciples of Christ – who seek to embody true community, deep spirituality, and a passion for justice. Learn more about our movement nationally and internationally at www.disciples.organd more about our "wider church family" in the tri-state Central Rocky Mountain region.
On Sundays, enter through ANY door; on weekdays, use the north parking lot door.
This Sunday, April 27, at FCC
- Senior Pastor Emeritus Gaylord Hatler will be preaching.
- Young Adult Lunch/Fellowship, 12:30 p.m. (Meet in the sanctuary entry/narthex following 11:00 a.m. worship. Email for more information.)
News & Upcoming.... (Also check-out the latest weekly "news & information email," normally sent on Thursdays).
- Eat Well and Do Good! April 25-28, the Elephant Bar Restaurant will donate 20% of your bill to FCC's Elders Fund (FCC's Elders use this fund to help address crisis and emergency needs). You MUST take this flyer with you!
- The Central Rocky Mountain Disciples churches gather for the biennial Regional Assembly/Spring Feast! Friday/Saturday, April 25/26 in Loveland/Ft. Collins. More information HERE.
- Graduation Sunday, May 18. Honoring our high school, college, and graduate school graduates. To make sure we have your name, please call the church office!
AND DON'T MISS....
- The April edition of the church newsletter, The Visitor, is now online.
- UPDATED 4/14/14 Small Group Opportunities! Lots of great fellowship and mission opportunities in lots of new ways!
"We seek to be a congregation where spiritual growth is the norm,
where growing in faith is expected, and that expects and
respects a diversity of opinion.
We will be a community of faith, radical in hospitality, outrageous in generosity
and joyful in service to God and neighbor."
From our "Ministry and Vision" statement
Our partners in ministry:
A Message From our Senior Pastor
17th century French mathematician Blaise Pascal said that every human being has a "God-shaped hole" in the heart that is seeking to be filled. Here at First Christian Church we want to joyfully help you find how God is offering you purpose, meaning, and a connection with something larger than your own life. Check us out!